NAAA Ag Aviation Expo booth sales begin Tuesday, July 11. We look forward to seeing you at 2017 Ag Aviation Expo in Savannah, Ga., Dec. 4–7 at the Savannah International Trade and Convention Center. Booth sales for 10x10 and 10x20 space will begin on July 11; large booth space is already on sale. Attendee registration is open here.
There are many exhibitor details, including booth rates, terms and conditions and the exhibitor service kit online here. If you are a Diamond or Platinum sponsor or need a large booth space (20x20 or 10x30+) you can purchase your space in advance of the July 11 booth sales. Contact Lindsay Barber.
You can view the NAAA Trade Show floor map here.
Five Reasons to Exhibit at the 2017 Ag Aviation Expo!
- The world’s largest targeted audience of purchasers of ag aviation equipment, parts and services will be attending the Ag Aviation Expo and will have the opportunity to obtain more information about your company and products.
- You can educate the attendees about your products and/or services. Show a demonstration or give away a sample or a takeaway (if applicable).
- Exhibiting enhances your company’s credibility and commitment to what you are offering.
- Networking with attendees on the trade show floor will generate new sales and/or leads and potential business partnerships for your company. You can visit with current customers to ensure a strong relationship and you will walk away with new contacts and very likely sales.
- Raise awareness about your company.
Book Your Hotel Room
All 2017 NAAA Ag Aviation Expo housing is coordinated through the Savannah Area Convention & Visitors Bureau housing office. Please do not call the hotels directly; use the link and/or phone number below to book your room.
Rooms are available at the Westin Savannah Harbor (directly next to the convention center), Hyatt Regency Savannah and Savannah Marriott Riverfront hotels (across the river from the convention center and Westin—transportation provided).
Book your room today by clicking here or calling the housing bureau at (912) 644-6465. Please note that reservations are taken Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m. If you cannot call during those hours, please book your room online here.
PLEASE NOTE THE CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THE WESTIN FOR 2017. For each reservation canceled after Nov. 1, a non-refundable one night room and tax will be charged to the credit card on file. Guests who check out early (prior to the reserved checkout date) will be assessed one full night’s room charge, plus applicable taxes. This was put in place in 2015 due to many people cancelling rooms at the Westin a few days before the convention, leaving dozens of rooms unfilled at that hotel.
Complimentary Transportation & River Taxis
Complimentary river taxis and bus transportation will be provided between the hotels, convention center and the downtown Savannah entertainment district for all exhibitors and attendees.