still several months away from the 2019 Ag Aviation Expo in Orlando,
Nov. 18-21, but it’s not too early to book your hotel room. Rosen
Shingle Creek is a full-service, luxury hotel with impeccable customer
service and top-notch amenities. The location is prime—on Universal
and 10 minutes from the Orlando International Airport. Besides
networking, learning and having fun at the 2019 Ag Aviation Expo, enjoy
your beautiful sleeping rooms, amazing restaurants, including everything from fun bars to casual dining to fine-dining, relaxing spa and the fun and competitive golf course. See below for information on booking your room.
- Rate: $139/night + taxes (no resort fee and includes basic internet access in your room and complimentary fitness center access)
- Reservations: Book online here
or call (866) 996-6338 and refer to NAAA convention. All reservations
are two double beds. If you'd like a king room, please state that when
calling or in the comments section when making the reservation online.
- Hotel Block Cut-off Date: Thursday, Oct. 24 at 5 p.m. ET
- Hotel Address: 9939 Universal Blvd., Orlando, FL 32819 | Hotel Phone: (866) 996-9939 | Reservations: (866) 996-6338
- Cancellation & One Night's Charge Policy:
Cancellation required by 4 p.m. at least five (5) days prior to arrival
to avoid a charge of one night’s room + tax. All reservations are
required to be guaranteed with a valid credit card. Please be advised
that five days prior to your arrival, an authorization equivalent to one
night's room + tax charge will be processed on your card.
Authorizations on a debit card will place a hold on funds within your
bank account at the time of authorization.
- Check In & Out: Check in is 3 p.m. and check out is 11 a.m.
- Parking: Daily self-parking is $18; valet is $26.
- Universal Orlando Hotel Partner, where guests enjoy complimentary
scheduled daily transportation from the hotel to and from Universal
Orlando Resort exciting theme parks and to SeaWorld® Orlando and
Aquatica. Contact the hotel directly for further details at (866)
Additional details for the 2019 NAAA Ag Aviation Expo
- Dates: Nov. 18–21, 2019 (NOTE THE NOVEMBER DATES)
- Location: Rosen Shingle Creek, Orlando, Fla.
- Schedule of Events: Current schedule here. Subject to change.
- Attendee Registration: Opens July 1
- Exhibitor Booth Sales: Aircraft, Diamond sponsors
and large booth space requests (island or 10x30+) are now open. Booth
sales open July 11 for 10x10 and 10x20 spaces. Email Lindsay if you’d like a large booth space.
- Auction Donations: Thank you to Pratt & Whitney
Canada for donating a PT6-34AG engine to this year’s NAAA Live Auction.
While we’re still several months away from the Ag Aviation Expo, but
it’s never too early to donate an
item for the Live and Silent Auction. The earlier you inform us of your
auction donation, the more advertising you’ll receive on the NAAA
website and in NAAA publications.