We look forward to seeing you at the 2019 NAAA Ag Aviation Expo in Orlando, Nov. 18-21 at Rosen Shingle Creek. Our hotel room block is nearly 80% full; thank you for booking your hotel room. If you have not already done so, please book your room today. Registration is also open for the Ag Aviation; register online or print and mail a registration form.
NAAA staff and the Convention Committee have organized one of the best industry conventions that NAAA has ever organized. NAAA, along with our sponsors and exhibitors are putting a lot of money into the 2019 Ag Aviation Expo; we appreciate you attending our events during convention hours. When you have a free night at the expo or if you plan to travel before the expo or stay for a couple of days following the expo, enjoy the wonderful attractions of Orlando.
Disney Travel Agent Assistance
If you would like to add a pre- or post-conference stay at Walt Disney World or Universal Orlando Resort, Ag Aviation Expo attendees may contact Pam Townsend, travel agent and owner of Neverland Destinations. With two years as a tour guide at Walt Disney World and five years as a travel agent specializing in Universal and Disney destinations, Pam will help you plan your schedule around the conference using the special rate tickets for conference attendees. She can assist with hotel selection (night of 11/16 or before this date and 11/22 and after the Ag Aviation Expo), dining reservations, Fastpass+ suggestions, and more for a seamless, worry-free, and magical theme park vacation. Please feel free to email her at pam@NeverlandDestinations.com.
Discounted Attraction Tickets for Ag Aviation Expo Attendees
Rosen Shingle Creek offers discounts for multi-day ticket purchases to all attractions in Orlando, except for Disney. Once you're onsite, you can visit the Universal Studios desk for discount tickets and complimentary transportation between Shingle Creek and Universal Studios. Discount tickets are for multiple days, not single days. Complimentary transportation as of April 2019, subject to change. If you prefer to purchase tickets in advance, you can view Orlando deals here.
Visit Orlando is offering discounted tickets to many Orlando attractions, including Disney for Ag Aviation Expo attendees; click here for more details. Enjoy these attractions in advance or after the Ag Aviation Expo!
Additional details for the 2019 NAAA Ag Aviation Expo
- Dates: Nov. 18–21, 2019 (NOTE THE NOVEMBER DATES)
- Location: Rosen Shingle Creek, Orlando, FL
- Schedule of Events: Current schedule here. Subject to change.
- Attendee Registration: Now Open
- Exhibitor Booth Sales: Now Open
- Auction Donations: Thank you to Pratt & Whitney Canada for donating a PT6-34AG engine to this year’s NAAA Live Auction. Please consider donating an item for the Live and Silent Auction. The earlier you inform us of your auction donation, the more advertising you’ll receive on the NAAA website and in NAAA publications. Click here for donation details.
- Sponsorship Opportunities: View sponsorship opportunities here.
- Rate: $139/night + taxes (no resort fee and includes basic internet access in your room and complimentary fitness center access)
- Reservations: Book online here or call (866) 996-6338 and refer to NAAA convention. All reservations are two double beds. If you'd like a king room, please state that when calling or in the comments section when making the reservation online.
- Hotel Block Cut-off Date: Thursday, Oct. 24 at 5 p.m. ET
- Hotel Address: 9939 Universal Blvd., Orlando, FL 32819 | Hotel Phone: (866) 996-9939 | Reservations: (866) 996-6338
- Cancellation & One Night's Charge Policy: Cancellation required by 4 p.m. at least five (5) days prior to arrival to avoid a charge of one night’s room + tax. All reservations are required to be guaranteed with a valid credit card. Please be advised that five days prior to your arrival, an authorization equivalent to one night's room + tax charge will be processed on your card. Authorizations on a debit card will place a hold on funds within your bank account at the time of authorization.
- Check In & Out: Check in is 3 p.m. and check out is 11 a.m.
- Parking: Daily self-parking is $18; valet is $26.
- Universal Orlando Hotel Partner, where guests enjoy complimentary scheduled daily transportation from the hotel to and from Universal Orlando Resort exciting theme parks and to SeaWorld® Orlando and Aquatica. Contact the hotel directly for further details at (866) 996-9939