Sponsorship sales are open for the 2023 Ag Aviation Expo in Palm Springs Dec. 4-7. Branding at the Ag Aviation Expo is a great opportunity to get your message in front of the agricultural aviation industry and reach a targeted and nationwide audience of aerial applicators in North America—an audience responsible for applying 28% of crop protection products to commercial cropland in the U.S.
Get your company name in front of the expected 1,500-plus operators, ag pilots and other attendees directly related to the agricultural aviation industry through an Ag Aviation Expo sponsorship.
Six reasons why you should be a sponsor at the 2023 NAAA Ag Aviation Expo:
A targeted audience will see your company’s name and/or logo.
- Sponsorship enhances your company’s credibility and rapport.
- You will gain brand awareness and recognition.
- You will generate new sales and/or leads and potential business partnerships.
- You can drive attendees to your booth and message through your sponsorship.
- According to a post-convention survey, 75% of aerial applicators stated that they would be “very likely” to use the products and services of a company that sponsors an event at the Ag Aviation Expo. View sponsorship opportunities here.
By becoming a sponsor, attendees will:
For more information, contact Lindsay Barber by email or phone at (202) 546-5722.
Remember your company, services and products.
- See you as a supporter of the ag aviation industry.
- Recognize your brand.
- See you as a partner and industry visionary.
- Hold you above others in purchasing decisions.