Last week, the 2023 Ag Aviation Expo booth sales opened with a lot of interest for the NAAA annual convention in Palm Springs, California, Dec. 4-7. One hundred and one (101) companies purchased exhibit space on the first day of booth sales (and large booths sold in advance). The average first day of booth sales over the past 10 years has been 100 booths sold. We are grateful for NAAA member companies that exhibit each year!
Take a peek at the floor plan to view the companies that will be represented in Palm Springs. Many additional companies will purchase booth space between now and the start of the Ag Aviation Expo; check back often as the list of exhibitors increases.
Potential exhibitors—there is still plenty of space for you! Visit our exhibitor webpage for more details.
Attendee registration will open in early August!
Details for the 2023 Ag Aviation Expo
- Dates: Dec. 4-7, 2023
- Location: Palm Springs Convention Center and Renaissance (the two facilities are attached)
- Kickoff Breakfast Speaker: Burt Rutan, Aerospace Legend
- Schedule of Events: See the current, tentative schedule here.
- Hotel: Details here.
- Attendee Registration: Opens in early August.
- Exhibitor Booth Sales: Booth Sales Open here.
- Sponsorship Opportunities: View the sponsorships opportunities here. We have sponsorships available for all budget sizes. Please email Lindsay if you would like to secure a sponsorship from last year or be contacted about 2023 opportunities!
- Auction Donations: Thank you to Pratt & Whitney Canada for donating a PT6-34AG to this year’s NAAA Live Auction. Please consider making a donation for the Live and Silent Auction. The earlier you inform us of your auction donation, the more advertising you will receive on the NAAA website and in NAAA publications. Support the aerial application industry by donating an item today. Email Lauren with your donation details.